deep red roses wedding cake

>> Friday, October 2, 2009







for fit's wedding...she requested for this design. white chocolate cake with chocolate
ganache covered in fondant. roses are made of gumpaste

another late post...i still have lots of unposted pictures :( unluckily, my digicam crashed (that explains the fuzzy
picture was just using my fone camera) and the unluckiest of all my mac died on me :(( still have trouble recovering
all of our files as we did not have a back up ( i always thought macs are so unlike windows which are prone to
data crashing and viruses...i was so wrong huhu) hopefully we can still salvage some of the files and i'll be able to
update my pictures (i'm crossing my fingers here).

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP