train cake for marco

>> Wednesday, January 21, 2009





another super rushed cake for my son's birthday. cake was done in less than 4 hours including the baking and everything. sometimes i wish i have some help around :) in between frying the lumpiang shanghai, doing the prawns and coating the chicken i tried finishing my son's birthday cake. wouldn't want to disappoint him as he's an avid train fanatic.

i was hoping that our visitors would arrive late so i would have time to finish the cake but to my disappointment most arrive early :( i even forgot to take photos with my camera because i can't find it, have to settle with my phone's cam.

anyways, the cake is a chocolate fudge cake with chocolate swiss meringue buttercream and marshmallow fondant.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP